My husband and I were discussing our summer holiday for this year. During the past years we visited many wonderful countries such as Australia, America and India. This year we already spent a shitload on skiing trips. Also, we’d like to take things easy and also work on our other side business plans a little (or a lot).
Therefore, drum rolls please…we are thinking of staying in the comfort of our home during the summer holiday! What kind of things would we be doing? Well, a whole bunch of fun, frugal and not so frugal things are on our list:
- reading a shitload of books
- working as a team on our side business (this doesn’t feel like “real work” btw)
- day trips to fun little, quirky Dutch (or Belgian or German) towns
- apartment at sea (people we know own a nice little apartment by the sea which we can use for free)
- Amsterdam (we can stay with friends there)
- horse riding (that would just be me)
- skiing and snowboarding (indoors, yes…we’re addicted and this is certainly not cheap…well you do get it discount in the summer…)
But most of all, we’d enjoy some quality time together in a stress-free environment. (And hopefully get pregnant while we’re at it 😉
What are your plans for this summer?